I can multitask.
I can cook and click.
I can cook, click and feed.
I can cook, click, feed and talk over the phone.
But I cannot cook, click, feed, talk over the phone AND fight at the same time.
So our breakfast this morning, whole wheat banana pancakes, is going back to the dining table where a hungry hubby and a grumpy kiddo are waiting anxiously.
Enjoy the virtual treat.
Adapted from : All recipes
- Whole wheat flour : 1/2 cup
- Baking Powder : 1 tsp
- Sugar : 1 tbsp
- Egg : 1
- Milk : 1/2 cup
- Banana : 1, mashed
- Oil : 1 tbsp
- Combine the flour, sugar and baking powder. Whisk.
- Combine mashed bananas, milk, egg and oil. Mix thoroughly.
- Stir the dry ingredients to the wet and mix. The batter was slightly watery, so I added about 1 tbsp of flour to it.
- Heat a frying pan/tawa and add 1/4 cup of the batter.
- When bubbles start appearing and the batter starts getting dry, flip over and cook.
- Top with caramelized bananas and serve hot.
- Makes 5 pancakes.
- Blogging Marathon #14, under ‘Whole Grain Dishes’ for Combination of 3 themes
- Kid’s Delight, for this month’s theme of Easy Snacks under 30 minutes
13 thoughts on “Banana Pancakes”
Lovely stack of pancakes!
I can understand your reasons for being late in post and your bf..hahah..lovely shot..
Rajani , you seem to be a big fan oif banana, the pan cakes looks lovely
lovely treat !
Event : Holi Fest – Colourful Palette
Event : Bake Fest # 5
Looks nice and delicious
My Kid love pancakes..healthy one !!Perfect pics
Ha ha.. hopefully these lovely pancakes managed to cool their tempers off :)
I love banana pancakes…those and pumpkin are my two faves!
very neat presentation!
pancakes are looking wonderful. loved it
Is that honey you’ve drizzled over the pancakes or is it the caramel? Whatever it is, it looks delicious.
feel like having a midnight feast Rajani….These look so tempting,glad its a virtual treat or else would have to run a double cycle on the treadmill:))
Lovely Rajani, short and sweet. The pancakes are looking awesome and the prop as always are super. Nice!!!