I can multitask.
I can cook and click.
I can cook, click and feed.
I can cook, click, feed and talk over the phone.
But I cannot cook, click, feed, talk over the phone AND fight at the same time.
So our breakfast this morning, whole wheat banana pancakes, is going back to the dining table where a hungry hubby and a grumpy kiddo are waiting anxiously.
Enjoy the virtual treat.
Adapted from : All recipes
- Whole wheat flour : 1/2 cup
- Baking Powder : 1 tsp
- Sugar : 1 tbsp
- Egg : 1
- Milk : 1/2 cup
- Banana : 1, mashed
- Oil : 1 tbsp
- Combine the flour, sugar and baking powder. Whisk.
- Combine mashed bananas, milk, egg and oil. Mix thoroughly.
- Stir the dry ingredients to the wet and mix. The batter was slightly watery, so I added about 1 tbsp of flour to it.
- Heat a frying pan/tawa and add 1/4 cup of the batter.
- When bubbles start appearing and the batter starts getting dry, flip over and cook.
- Top with caramelized bananas and serve hot.
- Makes 5 pancakes.
- Blogging Marathon #14, under ‘Whole Grain Dishes’ for Combination of 3 themes
- Kid’s Delight, for this month’s theme of Easy Snacks under 30 minutes