This is from my draft folder, its been sitting there for a long long time. Posting this as the last entry for BM#9.
- Tomato : 400gm
- Onion : 1 small
- Green Chilies : 2, seeded
- Coriander : 2 tbsp
- Garlic : 1 clove
- Add everything except the tomatoes into a food processor and pulse till its chopped.
- Halve the tomatoes and pulse once again, till its all coarsely chopped and blended. It shouldn’t become a paste. Serve cold.
- Alternatively, you can chop everything into very fine pieces and mix together.
- Blogging Marathon (under Soups and Salads theme)
- Soups and Salads Mela
8 thoughts on “Tomato Salsa”
Hey, I made this and it was yum.. Thanks for sharing the recipe :)
simple and delicious…
very yummy Rajani ! sure woudl go well with Tacos or a bowl of baked chips;-)
Join me in GFF – a 100-day Global Food Festival here
event ending 31st Oct: Strawberry desserts all this October
wow..That is totally yummy
Why don’t you recommend “best served with combination”?
Combines well with…
Simple and tasty I must say!!
so perfect , my pantry has all the ingredients stocked up round the year.
Simply inviting, super simple and my kind of salsa..