Most of the recipes here were done as part of Valli’s Blogging Marathon 32. Most posts have recipes, but some just talk about the topic in general.
The recipes are listed out alphabetically. There are posts with multiple recipes in them, but I have split them into individual links as to make the search easy.
Sadya is the traditional vegetarian banquet feast of Kerala.
- Ada Pradhaman
- Achinga Payar – Chena Mezhukkupiratti (Yard-long beans – yam)
- Aval Payasam
- Avial – Green Tomato (Check under ‘Z’ also)
- Jackfruit Payasam / Chakka Pradhaman
- Mambazha Pulisseri
- Mathan Pachadi
- Mangakkari/ Instant Mango pickle
- Mathan-Vanpayar Erisseri (Check Under ‘E’)
- Yam Fry
- Yam Erisseri (Check under ‘E’)
- Yam Koottu Curry (Check under ‘K’)
- Yam Kalan (Check under ‘K’)
Note: Please keep in mind that I am not an authority on the subject. I am sharing what I know. The recipes and how they are served has a lot of local influence and keep changing from place to place. So if its different from how you do it, please share :-)