BM# 100: Week 3, Day 3
was a regular I . its like a complicated . for a long time, I even . this is too difficult make .
easy . . sabja strands specially . it’s . cream it’s .
recipes strawberry . it’s optional. adds another stunning .
- 2 teaspoons soaked basil seeds
- 2 tablespoons cooked falooda sev
- 1 tablespoon rose syrup, readymade
- 1 cup milk
- 1 scoop of malai kulfi or ice cream
- Soak 1 teaspoon Basil seeds in 2-3 tablespoons of water. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Cook falooda sev per package instructions. Let it cool and set aside.
- At the time of assembling, add a tablespoon of rose syrup to a glass. Add a spoon or two of the now puffed up basil seeds. Add about 2 tablespoons of sev and then add a glass of milk.
- Top it with ice cream or kulfi. Using a spoon, mix and drink.