Its been ages since I made pizza at home. But then one fine day, I just added some flour and yeast to a bowl and got going from there. I made three pizzas that day and this is the first one.
This pizza was left alone with no toppings other than cheese and a few basil leaves. And not surprisingly, this was the kid’s favorite. Well, looks like that’s all I have to say about this pizza, would you believe?! May be its the fact that I far too sleepy that’s dried up my brain. And my mouth.
Anyway, whatever it is, my dear reader, consider yourself lucky that this is a short and cheesy post. Read on for the recipe and savor it with a bottle of imagination coke (that’s exactly what I got too!!)
This post goes to Blogging Marathon# 66. Check out this page to see posts from other participating bloggers.
- Pizza base dough (half the recipe quantity)
- 2-3 tablespoon pizza sauce, ready made or homemade
- 2 cups cheese (or per taste)
- few basil leaves
- Prepare the pizza base as per the recipe. Once its doubled, flatten it out and divide into two portions.
- Roll each portion into circles (about 10-12″ diameter) using hands or rolling pin on a floured surface.
- Spread the pizza sauce and then top it with cheese as needed. Add few basil leaves if you have some.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350F/180C for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is completely melted. Slice into triangles and enjoy!