Its been ages since I made pizza at home. But then one fine day, I just added some flour and yeast to a bowl and got going from there. I made three pizzas that day and this is the first one.
This pizza was left alone with no toppings other than cheese and a few basil leaves. And not surprisingly, this was the kid’s favorite. Well, looks like that’s all I have to say about this pizza, would you believe?! May be its the fact that I far too sleepy that’s dried up my brain. And my mouth.
Anyway, whatever it is, my dear reader, consider yourself lucky that this is a short and cheesy post. Read on for the recipe and savor it with a bottle of imagination coke (that’s exactly what I got too!!)
This post goes to Blogging Marathon# 66. Check out this page to see posts from other participating bloggers.
- Pizza base dough (half the recipe quantity)
- 2-3 tablespoon pizza sauce, ready made or homemade
- 2 cups cheese (or per taste)
- few basil leaves
- Prepare the pizza base as per the recipe. Once its doubled, flatten it out and divide into two portions.
- Roll each portion into circles (about 10-12″ diameter) using hands or rolling pin on a floured surface.
- Spread the pizza sauce and then top it with cheese as needed. Add few basil leaves if you have some.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350F/180C for 15-20 minutes until the cheese is completely melted. Slice into triangles and enjoy!
8 thoughts on “Cheese Pizza”
Yum!! I usually do not prefer only cheese topping on my pizza but homemade cheese pizza, I am all for it!!
Wow that is a perfectly baked cheese pizza!! I could devour the entire thing :)
Simply delicious pizza. My kids would LOVE this.
Love your cheesy jokes. Love this pizza I am sure my girls will want me to make this for them not the loads of veggies I add to it. :D
Am not a cheese person, but this is surely tempting…
This is my kind of pizza, i can have a huge slice of this cheesy beauty without any guilt.
I always like to have my pizza with lots of chillies on the top and very less cheese. god this one is filled with cheese but like that golden color on top…
Hhahah..you know what this is more than what I need right now..I can dig myself and bury into that tempting pizza!..looks so delish!