I have been mentioning this glaze recipe a lot. So finally I thought it deserves a post on its own, with step by step pictures.
This is a very easy to prepare glaze from Hershey’s. You can add more sugar to make it thick or more milk/water to thin it down.
Chocolate Glaze : Hershey’s
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup powdered sugar/icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Melt butter in a pan over low heat.
- Add cocoa and water and cook till smooth and slightly thick. Don’t let it come to a boil.
- Take off the heat and add the sugar, vanilla extract and mix until smooth and shiny.
- Spoon over the cooled cake and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Melt butter in a pan over low heat.
Turn off the heat, add one cup powdered sugar and vanilla. Mix until it’s smooth and shiny.
Ready for use!