Cheating picture No.2. This was made as part of the Punjabi Thali two months back, now getting featured on its own.
Another interesting fact about me: My entire dress collection fits comfortably into a single rack of the standard wardrobe!
I simply don’t have any interest in that section anymore. I recently got two sets of dresses stitched, but they have been sitting inside the cover well over an year.
Enjoy the recipe.
- Vada : 8
- Yogurt : 3 – 4 cups
- Chili Powder : 1/2 tsp
- Roasted Cumin Powder : 1/2 tsp
- Tamarind/Dates chutney : 2-3 tbsp
- Check out this post for making vadas. Once they are cooked and taken out of the oil, put them in a bowl filled with hot water.
- Let the vadas soak in the water for 4-5 minutes.
- Whisk the yogurt so that there are no lumps. Add salt as required and chili powder and cumin powder.
- Take the vadas from the bowl and squeeze out the excess water. Let them soak in the yogurt for at least half an hour.
- Refridgerate and serve garnished with coriander and chat masala.
- Blogging Marathon 17, under Evening Tiffin theme
- Kid’s Delight, for this month’s theme : Snacks
19 thoughts on “Dahi Vada”
Looks very inviting Rajini
Inviting Vadas… Wonderful picture!!Beautifully presented dear :)
Love dahi vada. They look delicious.
Favorite vadas anytime .. looks tempting.
Event: Kid’s Delight
Vadas are looking great.
Unlike you, I have clothes that overflow my space in the closet and occupying my hubby’s section too. And i Have new clothes with tags on and I yearn for more. Great looking Dahi Vada.
I love to shop…but prefer to buy anything traditional…then it can b clothes or bartan…or those traditional pots…just picked up a lovely phulkari dupatta from Amritsar..and a lovely stone dish from Manali:)…cant miss those super soft dahi wadas….never mind the cheating:))
Super tempting Dahi vada’s!!!!!
love these Dahi Vadas! super tempting!!
Veggie/Fruit A Month-June (Blueberry)
Love shopping and your dahi vada is very delicious!!!!
Vadas look inviting….
Love to have dahi wada now..
Every time there is sale, would go get something and come.. I have lot of new dresses still left unused..
I love clothes, and to shop for it ….after the blog I haven’t gone shopping. Waiting for my vacation ….will do all my shopping. Dunno if I’ll end up with dress or dishes. Dahi vada looks awesome.
Well it looks great!! I do like clothes but I don’t love shopping, it gets me bored!!
I have three sarees sitting almost in my suitcase since we came from India before a year..DUnno when am gonna wear too.. Yummy dahi vada looks irresistible.
these look so good…I;m with Usha on the clothes front
Well, I am on the extreme ends on tis topic. I either wear it as soon as I can when I buy new clothes or those in the closet for ever! :) Nice Dahi vada
Well this is much better, I would say we now have other expensive interests..*wink*..love that dahi vada picture..