The elephant is up there, because he is tired and wants to have a sip from the lassi.
Or so my son says.
I am too tired to say anything more. Its because of eating all the delicacies here than cooking them.
So for a change, I am keeping my mouth shut and presenting the Punjabi Thali, as part of Blogging Marathon 15.
Enjoy the spread!
*Scroll down for recipe
- Vegetable dishes
- Jeera Rice with Cashews and Almonds : Rice cooked with cumin seeds, almonds and cashews
- Onion Paratha : Ready made, shame on me :D
Ingredients for Dal Tadka:
- Moong dal : 1 cup, cooked
- Ghee/oil : 1 tsp
- Jeera (Cumin seeds) : 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilies : 1
- Hing : a pinch
- Mash the cooked moong dal. Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee or oil in a kadai. Add the jeera seeds and red chilies. Add a pinch of hing too.
- Add the dal and required amount of salt and let it come to a boil.
- Take off the heat and serve hot with rice or roti.