Keeping to the point.
Hubby says I yack a lot!
Proving I am not.
He says I start off with something and then deviate and end up with something totally different.
When I am discussing Yogurt Parfait, I stick to Yogurt Parfait. I don’t discuss other things.
So unfair of him to say that I don’t finish what I start!
And my brothers support him. Such betraying family!
And I don’t yack too much. Only twice as much as any other woman.
Women have a need to talk. But we don’t deviate from the point!
We always complete what we start, which was…. which was…which was…Er..
Well, Keeping MUM!
- Yogurt : 1/2 cup
- Granola : 2 tbsp
- Grapes : 1/2 cup (or fruit of your choice)
- honey : 2 tsp
- In a tall glass or a bowl, add a layer of thick yogurt.
- Add grapes and granola. Add another layer of yogurt.
- Keep repeating the layers and top it off with granola and grapes.
- Add a teaspoon of honey and serve immediately. (Else it becomes soggy, ask my husband!)
- You can use store bought thick yogurt (try flavored) or you can strain the homemade curd using a coffee filter. Water drains off and you get thick curd. I didn’t do it, so the yogurt covered the grapes layer.
- You can replace granola with wheat flakes or corn flakes and/or use any fruit of your choice.
- You can also check out Banana Peanut Butter Granola for another quick snack option with granola.
- Blogging Marathon, under Guilt Free Snacks theme
- Snacks Mela
20 thoughts on “Yogurt Parfait”
lol.. loved the write up
LOL.. I know women have a very strong urge to talk a little more than everybody else.. I’m with you on that :-)
Yogurt parfait looks delicious and healthy.
very good and healthy recipe for breakfast
Men don’t understand women on this [and many other things as well].So let us be our usual selves and continue yacking :)..Parfait looks delicious and is definitely healthy..
Healthy and tasty parfait.
Checkout my 200th Post Giveaway
Event: Bake Fest
Event: Dish it Out – Soy and Tomatoes
My favorite breakfast choice!
We Women try cover 2/3 topic while we yack, we start @ one, jump to another, finish first one and also the another!!!! U c its the Multi-tasking Capacity of a Women!!!!!
came to comment on parfait, went onto something else!!!
Parfait looks Delicious!!!!!Love those grape bulbs on top!!!!
Lovely looking Parfait…and about yacking….do continue:-)
Please continue to yakc or talk, i do that most of the time and blogging is the perfect way to burst, look at this, i started with idea of giving u feedback for yr lovely dish and what am i upto till now…better Keep Mum :P and let me drool over the picture perfect parfeit
Yummy parfit, I also talk a lot by hubby says the same thing. But i love to talk.
Yacking is good for the soul Rajani. I feel women are so blessed in that department. Getting it off the chest. Lovely click.
Yum, totally irresistible..
Moms cant keep MUM :-) That’s the point : and you have my support there, and yes, we are MEANT to deviate topics, so thats ok !!
Yummy parfait !
200th Post & Giveaway
Event Ends 30th Nov: Flavours of China
you are such a yak haa haa haa. fat cow
Lovely parfait! Totally agree with Srivalli, please do yack more:)
Herbs & Flowers: Spring Onions
Very inviting parfait….
LOL on your stand on keeping MUM..we don’t care what your folks have to say, pls do yack more..oops..talk more..:)
Very good one ok..:)
Yum, I can have it for my breakfast!