When its a holiday, kiddo wakes up a bit extra early. If it was 6 AM yesterday, it was 5 AM today! Yesterday was a black day, no power through out. Luckily today, I was at least able to microwave the milk before the power started doing the ON/OFF dance.
Outside the house, there is a river flowing (no exaggeration there!). Water all over the road, covering the bumps and pits making it dangerous to drive. Still hubby prefers going to office than spending a day at home, he says its more relaxing there!
Holiday for schools, so my neighbor Mittu (6 year old girl) and my son playing and screaming and making enough noise to wake the dead!
Non stop rain and intermittent raging winds making normal day difficult. Reminding us that Nature has a big say in our lives, a lesson which we easily forget.
Rain outside and masala papad inside! There was no power when I started making these, but made these in a jiffy when power came in for a few minutes in between.
- Papad : 1 no. per person, or 4 mini papads per person
- Onion : 1 small, chopped
- Tomato : 1/2 small, chopped
- Coriander leaves : 1 tbsp
- Green Chili : 1, seeded and chopped
- Chaat Masala : 1/2 tsp or per taste
- Microwave the papads till done (about 30 sec each for both sides)
- Combine the chopped onion, tomatoes, chilis, coriander leaves and add chat masala per taste. You can add lemon juice or salt, if you like.
- Add this salsa to the papad at the time of serving.